Learn how Social Media is impacting the largest generation in human history.
The Social Snapshot explores highlights key trends surrounding Gen Z and the Online Space. These perspectives can be translated into actionable insights for you and your organisation as it will help you:
- Understand how young people consume, curate and share content on Social Media. Focusing on harmful content, how young people choose to deal with it, and how much control they feel they exercise over what they consume.
- Explore how young people create and post content on Social Media. Considering the structure of Social Media platforms, and the reason why the majority (50%) of Young People intentionally change their content and topics so that it will perform better for Social Media algorithms.
- Gain insight into how Social Media has affected representation and voice for Young People.
- Learn about how young people monitor and analyse their own experiences online – exploring why the majority of Young People don’t actively monitor their screen time
- Consider the Positives and Negatives of Social Media and why 40% of young people reported that they would rather live in a world without social media.